Love is in the air , everywhere I look around
Love is in the air , every sight and every sound....
- Eversince I came to this Middle Kingdom, I have been looking frantically around for glittering lava lamps. I am so fascinated by the graceful movement of the liquid and the glittering ornament. The 4 years of searching ended last 2 months, when I found this lamp on a great sale. It's a golden yellow lava lamp with tiny glittering golden dust in it. Didn't notice that love exist in it, until I put on my 50mm lens to capture it. Love is just everywhere....if only we look at it in a lovey dovey perspective.
Happy Bokeh Wednesday!!!!
Uploaded by kenneoh on 5 Nov 08, 10.10AM CST.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Love is in the air , everywhere I look around
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment